Grossman Solutions – Project Coordinator
Grossman Solutions is looking for a highly-motivated, detail-oriented project coordinator to staff a mix of campaign and advocacy clients. In this role, you will work with firm leadership to write proposals, coordinate with clients, develop and execute project plans, create campaign materials, facilitate meetings and track action items. This job is particularly suited for someone who can thrive in an environment with lots of moving parts and who can manage multiple projects for different clients.
Grossman Solutions is a progressive firm specializing in advocacy and campaigns. Working at the intersection of politics, people, and policy, we help our clients solve their most challenging problems. We bring decades of on-the-ground experience along with the creativity and management expertise needed to help our clients develop and execute winning strategies. Grossman Solutions is a diverse and dynamic team committed to advancing social, racial and economic justice through our work with our clients.
There is no typical day at Grossman Solutions. The project coordinator may participate in internal brainstorming sessions, produce detailed written reports and attend a community health fair all in the same day. Flexibility and curiosity are key to success in this position.
For over a dozen years, our Campaign and Advocacy Practice has worked with some of the country’s top advocacy and labor organizations. This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven individual to grow in their career as part of a nationally respected firm. The project coordinator will join a team of fun, creative and passionate campaigners who are dedicated to creating a more just and equitable society.
This is a full-time position that can be based in Washington D.C. or New York City. Additional locations will be considered for candidates who meet all desired qualifications and are available to work east coast hours.
- Serve as a key member of client project teams, taking on a diverse set of tasks including
- Assist in writing and editing plans, proposals, memos, reports, mailers and other client deliverables
- Participate in client meetings and calls, and track action items
- Communicate and coordinate with team members, clients, and vendors
- Represent clients in a professional and ethical manner
- Gain clients' trust and maintain confidentiality
- Support research projects
- Perform other duties as assigned
- A minimum of 2-3 years' work experience in electoral or organizing campaigns, advocacy, or government
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with people from diverse backgrounds and with varied life experiences
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly detail oriented and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated work ethic and proven ability to meet deadlines
- A solutions-oriented creative and critical thinker
- A sense of humor
- Dedicated, demonstrated commitment to social, racial and economic justice
It would also be great if you bring:
- Familiarity working with VAN or other voter file data
- Experience with digital campaign tools like peer to peer texting and social media campaigns
- Familiarity with digital advertising campaigns
- Background in graphic design or website development
- Fluency in another language
- Ability to work evening and weekend hours as needed
- Ability to travel as needed
Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience.
- Employer-paid health and vision insurance
- 401K benefits
- FSA Program and employer-paid life and disability insurance
- Flexible time off including vacation days, personal days and holidays
- Opportunities for professional development and a learning-oriented culture that supports growth
To apply for this position, submit a cover letter and resume online at https://grossmansolutions.applytojob.com/apply. The cover letter should be concise and compelling and outline the specific ways in which you would be a good fit for this position. Only applications submitted through this website will be considered. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis.